Welcome to the Harness Horse Youth Foundation's website!
The Harness Horse Youth Foundation is a charitable 501 (c) 3 organization dedicated to giving young horse lovers the opportunity to learn about driving and Standardbred horses. The Foundation has been making a difference in young people's lives since 1976 and our programs include interactive learning experiences with race horses, equine scholarship administration, and creation and distribution of educational materials related to harness racing.
"To provide young people and their families information and experiences with harness horses in order to foster the next generation of fans and participants."
Follow us on Social Media!
Registration for our 2019 Youth Camps are underway!
- All events listed MUST have complete applications submitted, unless otherwise indicated.
- Age for Leadership Camp (five-day camp) is 12-17 and attendance at a previous camp is a pre-requisite.
- Age for three-day camps is 11-17.
- Age for one-day camps is 10-17.
- Age must be verifiable.
- Registrations are limited at most camp locations.
Is there someone in the business who you are proud of? There’s no better way to honor him/her than by making a contribution to HHYF or perhaps you will include HHYF in your year-end giving? To make a donation, hit the donate button, or you can send a check or money order to our current address: 2711 Friar Tuck Road, Anderson, IN 46013.
The Harness Horse Youth Foundation relies heavily on your donations and contributions in order to maintain and improve programs. We now accept online donations via PayPal. If you would like to donate to HHYF, click on the Donate button on the left to get started. You may also send a check to HHYF at the address listed.
Other ways to support HHYF include:
- Using AmazonSmile or Giving Assistant when you shop online
- Make an honorary contribution
- Becoming a high-profile sponsor
- Purchasing HARNESS HEROES trading cards
- Saving proof of purchase from Southern States and Nutrena Feeds
- Commemorating a lifetime milestone or event with an honorary contribution